Please read the presentation on MINE before starting with CLASSIFY, as some topics on classification are introduced in the MINE module.
CLASSIFY allows for advanced text classification and sentiment analysis through deep machine algorithms in order to classify thousands of customer feedback responses in a fraction of a second. This can be used to classify specific content, business-relevant categories as well as customer sentiment.
This presentation will cover the following topics for Classify, whilst taking you through a few exercises along the way in order to gain some practical understanding:
- Introduction to Classification and Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Leverage the sentiment category lesson from the MINE presentation to create and train a Sentiment model to detect Positive and Negative feedback.
- Leverage the topic category lesson from the MINE presentation to create and train a Topic (category) model based on multiple categories.
- Check accuracy of training and prediction for Sentiment classification models.
- Apply multi-label classification for the Topic classification model.
(To download this presentation, please refer to the attachments at the bottom of this article)