VoC Hub and SandSIV Support Center are SaaS (software as a service) applications that run in a Web browser.
There is an important difference between two parts of VoC Hub:
- VoC Hub backend is accessed by company employees where they can add/change/modify surveys and access results of surveys.
- VoC Hub frontend is accessed by end users who are responding to the surveys.
Supported desktop browsers for VoC Hub backend (survey management)
The backend of VoC Hub supports the current and prior major stable release of Chrome and Firefox.
This means that if you use a browser other than those listed below, we cannot guarantee that you can use all features or even are able to access the backend at all.
Supported screen resolution for VoC Hub backend
VoC Hub backed supports screen resolution more than 1280px wide. This means that with a screen resolution less than 1280 px wide we cannot guarantee that features of the backend part of VoC Hub will be convenient to use or even could be accessed to.
Supported desktop browsers for VoC Feedback frontend (end users)
We recommend and officially support the current and prior major release of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer on a rolling basis.
Important note about Internet Explorer support: Microsoft ended support for older versions of Internet Explorer on January 12th, 2016
|Google Chrome||Firefox||Safari||Microsoft Edge||Internet Explorer|
Minimum requirements for mobile browsers
You can access VoC Hub backend and frontend from a mobile device.
VoC Hub backend should work on devices with touch input, however, such scenario is not officially supported.
For VoC Hub frontend, mobile browser support depends on a couple of factors:
- If the survey layout is "responsive", i.e. has certain CSS and/or JS code to adapt the layout to mobile devices and the "Allow Mobile Template" is set to "Off" then it is up to the layout to deliver the proper experience to the customer
- If the survey layout is not "responsive" you can optionally enable "Allow Mobile Template" which will make VoC Feedback rewrite the page to a custom mobile-optimized layout
- If the survey layout is not "responsive" and you set "Allow Mobile Template" to "No" then a desktop version of the layout will be delivered to the end user.
Supported browsers for Zendesk Help Center
Please see this article for more information.