Release date: 15.06.2017
Highlights of the release
Super Gadget is a new, universal gadget which is aimed to replace previous set of gadgets to provide a single unified, flexible and configurable user interface to connect, filter and display the survey data, be it a VoC Feedback survey or an external upload of data from another source. Behind Super Gadget lies the foundation of External Data Chart gadget which was our first effort to simplify and unify the gadget management experience.
With Super Gadget you now have a simpler way to get the data from more channels. You can then process this data with a flexible set of available filters and visualize it by selecting the chart type which fits the purpose - all in one place.
A single unified UI simplifies the user interaction, is easier to learn and thus gives you more time to work with the data itself.
Other changes include:
- Performance improvements to VoC Mine and VoC Feedback apps
- Bugfixes across the whole suite of apps
There are no known issues in this release
Bugfixes and improvements
- [VOC-2459] Improved performance of Surveys page
- [VOC-2282] Added an endpoint for external data uploads to VoC Mine API to specify a delimiter for questions with multichoice answers (multiple answers in one string). Delimiter can be specified explicitly or by referring to a column [CHOICE]
- [VOC-2439] Fixed an issue where example files in VoC Mine would be downloaded without extension in Firefox
- [VOC-2620] Fixed an isolated issue where an upload of a specific file failed
- [VOC-2551], [VOC-2553] "Apply to surveys" and "Apply to external data" pop-up menus on "List classifers" page were redesigned to use a searchable drop-down list
- [VOC-2723] Improved classification engine accuracy in backend
- [VOC-2835] External Data Chart has got new functionality and is now called Super Gadget
- [VOC-2711] Added an ability to define a default behavior to show/hide "active", "deleted" or "paused" surveys when creating a new Super Gadget against VoC Feedback data. These options are configured in Global Settings of VoC Hub which can be found in the dropdown option under your username.
- [VOC-2456] Added a new chart type called "Radar chart" to Super Gadget. It can be built either against a single selected fact or along with configured "Group by" option
- [VOC-2653] Chart type "Pivot table chart" in Super Gadget was renamed to "Table chart"
- [VOC-2833] Fixed an issue where certain long titles of facts affected the position of "Clear" button (x) in Super Gadget settings
- [VOC-2718] Fixed an issue when in certain cases bars in Super Gadget gadget were displayed with default color sets instead of set up custom ones
- [VOC-2687] Fixed an issue where NPS color set was applied incorrectly to Super Gadget with bubble chart rendering type
- [VOC-1560] Fixed an issue where date range, if configured in gadget settings of parent dashboard, wasn't applied to gadgets in a drilldown dashboard