Release date: 10.09.2018
Highlights of the release
- Fixes in the cache mechanisms of query execution in VoC Mine and creating a Super Gadget in VoC Visual against big data sets
- Fixes for classification of big data sets
- The enhanced response time for VoC Visual dashboards
- Reduced bottlenecks of big data sets processing
- Various bug-fixes across VoC Hub
There are no known issues in this release
Fixes and improvements
- [VOC-5198] Fixed: NPS Segment column returned N/A instead of appropriate values for DIGI channel surveys in Super Gadget.
- [VOC-5279] Fixed: In case a recoded variable was used as a column to build chart against, Super gadget returned N/A instead of proper values.
- [VOC-5566] Fixed: In certain cases, a file upload failed in VoC Store.
- [VOC-5599] Improvement: The time needed to list attributes in "By attribute" filter was reduced.
- [VOC-5615] Improvement: Background color and display time for the notification message that appeared when executing query takes too much time (for big sets of data) were changed.
- [VOC-5634] Improvement: The time needed to open the classification results menu in filter "By classification" was reduced.
- [VOC-5537] Fixed: DIGI channel questions weren't displayed in the "Filter by answer value" drop-down list.
- [VOC-5612] Fixed: In certain cases, a query could not be executed.
- [VOC-5635] Fixed: For text cases that start with "=" symbol generated export file contained a cell with an Error when exporting query to Excel
- [VOC-5329] Fixed: In certain cases, uploads could not be fully classified.
- [VOC-5622] Fixed: Classification wasn't performed automatically for the data that was appended to the initial data source.
- [VOC-5596] Improvement: the velocity of dashboards rendering in VoC Visual was enhanced.
- [VOC-2431] Fixed: In case a "Group By" filter is applied to the data source in VoC Visual, chart legends weren't ordered correctly.
- [VOC-5569] Fixed: A new Super Gadget on a new dashboard could not be opened.
- [VOC-5583] Fixed: When accessing VoC Visual, a user wasn't redirected to the default dashboard.
- [VOC-5594] Fixed: For a certain scenario, after a source from "Select Column" in Super Gadget was updated, a chart based on this source wasn't updated correctly (cache wasn't invalidated).
- [VOC-5608] Fixed: "Last 12 months" and "Last 6 months" date filters in Super Gadget worked incorrectly.
- [VOC-5610] Fixed: When creating a Super Gadget, additional requests to the server were sent, which slowed down the overall response time.
- [VOC-5613] Fixed: In certain cases, gadgets weren't loaded properly.
- [VOC-5623] Fixed: The "Approve" button in the "Copy gadget" modal window was active in the process of copying the gadget.