Release date: 13.09.2018
Highlights of the release
- Scalable question start from 0 option
- Various bug-fixes across VoC Hub
There are no known issues in this release
Fixes and improvements
[VOC-5489] New: Start from zero option was added to the list of configurable values for Scalable type of questions in DIGI Channel.
- [VOC-5590] Fixed: In case a DIGI Channel survey wasn't Step By Step, the Thank you message appeared after the first Scalable question.
- [VOC-5616] Fixed: When saving changes made to a question that has at least one answer given by a customer, a warning message didn't appear.
- [VOC-5660] Fixed: After leaving a Scalable question in DIGI Channel blank without saving changes, an error appeared on a Questions Statistics tab.
- [VOC-5661] Fixed: After saving a Scalable question in DIGI Channel with Number of values set to be 1, an error appeared on a Questions Statistics tab.
- [VOC-5599] Fixed: Several error notifications appeared for one failed query execution.
- [VOC-5652] Fixed: Classifier appliance wasn't displayed in the list of appliance while the data source was appended.
- [VOC-5650] Fixed: In case of too much data to be visualized, an incorrect message appeared in Super Gadget.
- [VOC-5663 ]Fixed: List of sources within Select data field wasn't available in Super Gadget.