Release date: 04.10.2018
Highlights of the release
- A new possibility to select classification result as a column in a Virtual Source
- Various bug-fixes across VoC Hub
- [VOC-5764] It's not possible to build a chart in Super Gadget in case the QueryLabel of a huge VoC Mine query is selected as a fact.
Fixes and improvements
- [VOC-5670] Fixed: "Save import button" could be pressed several times before the modal window was closed.
- [VOC-5568] Improvement: A possibility to select classification results as a column of a Virtual Source was added.
- [VOC-5637] Fixed: For a certain scenario, only one column was available in Super Gadget for a Virtual Source with more than 1 column.
- [VOC-5649] Fixed: Upload via API failed in case of append process started from UI for the same upload was already initiated
- [VOC-5714] Fixed: Equals operator in Recoded Variables worked incorrectly
- [VOC-5599] Fixed: NPS Segment column for a Scalable question was missing in query exports.
- [VOC-5588] Fixed: QueryLabel was created despite there were no filters applied to the query.
- [VOC-5593] Fixed: Query cache wasn't rebuilt after the source upload had been appended.
- [VOC-5597] Fixed: It wasn't possible to export more than 1 million text cases to VoC Classify for training/verification.
- [VOC-5614] Fixed: Heavy queries (more than 2 million text cases) failed to execute from the first attempt.
- [VOC-5665] Fixed: In case of huge queries, QueryLabel wasn't available for the data source.
- [VOC-5710] Fixed: In certain cases, a classification result column wasn't available in the export file.
- [VOC-5717] Fixed: Query date filter worked incorrectly.
- [VOC-5724] Fixed: In case of two classifiers applied to an upload, renaming one of them caused both of them to be renamed in query classification results.
- [VOC-2199] Improvement: A new icon and a confirmation dialog was introduced for deleting a classifier.
- [VOC-5488] Fixed: In certain cases, it was possible to apply classifiers with the same titles to the same upload.
- [VOC-5694] Fixed: "Something went wrong" notification message was shown when deleting a category in a classifier.
- [VOC-5708] Fixed: Classifier appliance failed after adding new categories to the classifier.
- [VOC-5591] Fixed: Attempts to create a Super Gadget based on a Virtual Source with Recoded column resulted in "Internal Server Error".
- [VOC-5746 ] Fixed: When using Group By Date option in Super Gadgets, date legends weren't sorted in a correct order.