Release date: 01.11.2018
Highlights of the release
- A possibility to answer an IVR channel question with DTMF tones before the question playback is finished was implemented.
- Long open text answer can now be displayed at a full-length in a Table Chart in Super Gadget
- "Not answered" questionnaires in IVR channel are now counted as "Imported" ones on Survey Statistics and Export results pages.
- New background images for VoC Hub were added.
- Various bug-fixes across VoC Hub.
There are no known issues in this release
Fixes and improvements
- [VOC-5641] Improvement: A possibility for a user to answer the question with DTMF tone before the question playback is finished was added to the IVR channel.
- [VOC-5819] Improvement: "Not answered" questionnaires in IVR channel are now counted as a part of "Invited" ones on Survey Statistics and Export Results page.
- [VOC-5822] Fixed: "Cancel" button wasn't clickable in "Send invite" modal window for WEB channel.
- [VOC-5854] Fixed: After passing all the questions in an IVR channel survey, Finish Survey question wasn't played.
- [VOC-5705] Fixed: "$" sign was prohibited to use as a value in Virtual sources and Recoded Variables in order to avoid possible errors.
- [VOC-5630] Fixed: Classification result column was duplicated if more than one classifier was applied to the source.
- [VOC-5800] Improvement: An option to display text in full-length in a Table chart was added to the Advanced settings of Super Gadget
- [VOC-5433] Fixed: "Approve" button in Super Gadget was active even if not all the necessary settings have been chosen.
- [VOC-5754] Fixed: After the data source used in Virtual Source was updated, the "Source title" column disappeared from the settings of the Super Gadget built against the Virtual Source.
- [VOC-5872] Fixed: Word Cloud chart in Super Gadget displayed mixed results from all sources it was built against.
- [VOC-5835] Fixed: First name/Last name fields on the Profile page didn't support non-alpha characters.