Release date: 27.12.2018
Highlights of the release
- A possibility to copy data from the table chart directly to the clipboard in Excel format;
- Extended "Show score" functionality for Stacked bar charts in Super Gadget that allow displaying the sum of all bar's segment on top of each bar;
- Improved UX for returning from a drill-down dashboard to the parental gadget.
- Various bug-fixes and improvements across VoC Hub.
Fixes and improvements
- [VOC-5824] Fixed: Skipped answers were stored in the Database as "None" instead of empty values.
- [VOC-5925] Fixed: After removing the only one Virtual Source on the last page of the list, the list wasn't redirected to the first page.
- [VOC-6110] Fixed: Scalable question values were displayed in the drop-down list for the relevant NPS_SEGMENT column in Recoded Variables.
- [VOC-5935] Fixed: Unapplied classifier was available in the Filter by classification drop-down menu in VoC Mine.
- [VOC-6112] Fixed: In certain cases, QueryLabel legend was displayed as "No Value" in Super Gadget.
- [VOC-6065] New: In the table chart, it is now possible to copy table data to clipboard in Excel format.
- [VOC-6060] Improvement: When returning from a drill-down dashboard, the dashboard is scrolled down to the parental gadget.
- [VOC-6100] Improvement: The sum of all bar's segments are displayed above each bar in Stacked Bar chart in Super Gadget.
- [VOC-6109] Fixed: For a certain scenario, a drill down gadget created from "No value" column displayed "No data".