Release date: 31.01.2019
Highlights of the release
- Possibility to classify open text responses by several categories;
- Download Source button at Uploads and Surveys List pages that allows exporting data from VoC Store;
- Enhanced dashboards loading speed in VoC Visual;
- Overall performance improvement for Super Gadgets in VoC Visual;
- New languages supported: Bulgarian, Slovenian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Macedonian;
- NPS Segments and NPS Score in Line Chart in Super Gadget;
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
Fixes and improvements
- [VOC-6244] Improvement: "Go to page" functionality was added to the Export results, Imports and Survey list pages in VoC Feedback and all pages in VoC Store.
- [VOC-6108] Fixed: Questionnaires in Terminated state were replicated to VoC Hub as Completed.
- [VOC-6042] Improvement: In case additional LANGUAGE value is passed as a metadata in DIGI channel, the previous LANGUAGE value is replaced.
- [VOC-6196] Improvement: Label text of the "Show deleted surveys" switch doesn't change according to the switch position now.
- [VOC-6223] Improvement: Added support of the following languages: Bulgarian, Slovenian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Macedonian.
- [VOC-6276] Improvement: A possibility to search by Survey title and Exporter was added to the Export Queue tab of Export results page.
- [VOC-6004] Fixed: WEB channel survey export made with Custom Exporter exported data from other channels as well.
- [VOC-6282] Fixed: File type dropdown in Exporter settings didn't allow to choose another value instead of the default one.
- [VOC-6197] New: Download Source button at Uploads and Surveys List pages that allows to export data was introduced.
- [VOC-5450] Fixed: For a certain scenario, Metadata filter and Recoded Variable select value drop-downs didn't display values for [NUMERIC] columns.
- [VOC-5714] Fixed: Equals operator in Recoded Variables worked incorrectly
- [VOC-6241] Fixed: Super Gadget built against a Virtual Source combining surveys and uploads displayed an incorrect amount of results.
- [VOC-6239] Improvement: Added support of the following languages: Bulgarian, Slovenian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Macedonian.
- [VOC-6169] Fixed: Queries with filter by_answer and "Include missing" option applied, failed to execute.
- [VOC-6286] Fixed: Text with special symbols were shown in separate columns, instead of one named "Text cases".
- [VOC-5491] New: a possibility to classify open text responses by several categories was introduced. Check out Multitopic Classification article to get more information.
- [VOC-6177] Improvement: Overall Super Gadget performance was enhanced.
- [VOC-6179] Improvement: Dashboards loading speed was enhanced.
- [VOC-6200] Improvement: The Super Gadget's Line Chart was extended with the ability to display NPS Segments along with NPS Score as chart's segments.
- [VOC-5947] Fixed: It was possible to build a Gadget with more than 300 unique combinations.
- [VOC-6164] Fixed: Nagivating to the second page of a Table Chart which is bulit against Virtual Source, then changing "Items per page" to some value resulted in N/A
- [VOC-6165] Fixed: Gadget cache wasn't invalidating after changing Super Gadget's chart type to Pie Chart and backwards.
- [VOC-6183] Fixed: Metadata filter worked incorrectly when filtering by question that was skipped.
- [VOC-6194] Fixed: QueryLabel was returned when related query returned "Nothing to show" in VoC Mine.
- [VOC-6195] Fixed: In certain cases, a fixed value in Virtual Source caused "There are too many data..." error message in Super Gadget built against such Virtual Source.
- [VOC-6235] Fixed: Certain language-specific symbols used in Recoded Variable caused Super Gadget built against such Recoded variable failed with "There are too many data..." message.
- [VOC-6283] Fixed: Columns weren't sorted correctly when a table chart was grouped by date.