Release date: 28.02.2019
Highlights of the release
- New UI for Survey's Questions page in VoC Feedback;
- Brand new dashboard filter to filter data in all Super Gadgets within one dashboard;
- User's groups functionality that extends the flexibility of configuring access to data in VoC Visual;
- Improvement for Password Policy feature that will lock a user's VoC Hub account after a number of unsuccessful login attempts;
- A new way of conducting DIGI channel surveys by creating a questionnaire for a certain customer;
- Multi-topic classifier's training in VoC Classify;
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
Fixes and improvements
- [VOC-6452] New: A new SandSIV logo was introduced.
- [VOC-4697] New: User's groups functionality that extends the flexibility of configuring access to data in VoC Visual was added.
- [VOC-6198] Improvement: Password Policy feature was extended by automatic account lock after a number of unsuccessful login attempts.
- [VOC-6196] Improvement: New UI for Questions list page was introduced.
- [VOC-5874] Improvement: A new way of conducting DIGI channel surveys by creating a questionnaire for a certain customer was added.
- [VOC-6277] Improvement: On Export Results tab it became possible to choose a way of filtering questionnaires: by Creation and Response date.
- [VOC-6342] Improvement: Alert emails are now sent for questionnaires in Partial state.
- [VOC-6350] Improvement: "Survey Redirect" type of question now completes a questionnaire after it is achieved by a survey flow.
- [VOC-6354] Fixed: Save and Cancel buttons were misaligned when a lot of Surveys are assigned to a touchpoint.
- [VOC-6407] Fixed: 14-digit phone numbers weren't processed correctly during import.
- [VOC-6483] Fixed: It wasn't possible to choose the day of month and day of the week when creating an Export Schedule.
- [VOC-6299] Improvement: Notification message informing that the uploaded file isn't encoded in UTF-8 or ASCII was added.
- [VOC-6280] Fixed: After changing a data type in Virtual Source and adding relevant fixed value, changes weren't saved.
- [VOC-6372] Fixed: No notification message appeared when a file with incorrect encoding was added by Drag&Drop at the Upload Data page.
- [VOC-6286] Fixed: Open text answers with special characters was distributed among metadata columns after it was Exported to Excel.
- [VOC-6287] Fixed: For a certain scenario, different text cases count was displayed in VoC Mine queries.
- [VOC-6317] Fixed: Switching answer values operator from AND to OR in a query filter resulted in error.
- [VOC-6353] New: A possibility to train a classifier with text cases of several categories at once was added.
- [VOC-5911] Fixed: It wasn't possible to save a classifier when categories titles were pasted from a clipboard.
- [VOC-6375] Fixed: "Multitopic" checkbox was active even if [TEXT] column for appliance wasn't selected.
- [VOC-6220] New: Dashboard filter to filter data in all Super Gadgets within one dashboard was introduced.
- [VOC-6291] Improvement: Table chart was enabled to display a relational percentages value of results.
- [VOC-6370] Improvement: A possibility to select Second Group By was added to Line Chart.
- [VOC-5498] Fixed: In case a new drill-down dashboard was created, the message "No data" appeared in a child chart.
- [VOC-6314] Fixed: Gadgets' cache on child dashboards wasn't invalidated after a parental gadget's settings had been changed.
- [VOC-6315] Fixed: Super Gadget crashed after switching from Table chart to Bar chart and vice versa.
- [VOC-6318] Fixed: Super Gadget built against a source with "/" in its column headers resulted in "There are too many data..." error message.
- [VOC-6319] Fixed: Table Chart columns weren't sorted correctly when grouping by date.
- [VOC-6328] Fixed: Week count in Date Picker from previous year continues for January.
- [VOC-6330] Fixed: Drill-down chart created from "No value" segment of a parental gadget displayed "No data".
- [VOC-6349] Fixed: Bar scores were overlapped by Group By ticks in Bar chart and Line chart.
- [VOC-6351] Fixed: Table chart displayed incorrect column headers when Select Column and Group By fields were set.
- [VOC-6358] Fixed: Metadata filter drop-down didn't return all available values for State column.
- [VOC-6361] Fixed: Metadata filter couldn't be set in Firefox.
- [VOC-6362] Fixed: After changing a data source in Super Gadget, values from a previous source were returned in Metadata filter.
- [VOC-6379] Fixed: Metadata values were'nt returned in a drop-down after Advanced Settings of Super Gadget were opened for the first time.
- [VOC-6465] Fixed: Manually entered metadata values weren't saved in Metadata filter.
- [VOC-6493] Fixed: Chart built against a Recoded Variable based on a classification resulted in "There are too many data..." message.