Release date: 11.03.2019
Highlights of the release
- A possibility to define a Recoded Variable data type: NUMERIC, NPS, NPS_SEGMENT, or META;
- Extended support of language-specific expressions for Yes/No question in SMS channel with Macedonian, Bulgarian, Slovenian, Russian, and Croatian;
- A customizable delay value for "Show the user who is trying to leave the page" DIGI pop-up trigger;
- Extended support of cursor movement directions for "Show the user who is trying to leave the page" DIGI pop-up trigger;
- VoC Store exports were enriched by additional Recoded Variables and Query Label columns;
- A possibility to round up decimals in Super Gadget Table chart in VoC Visual;
- A possibility to show date & time for Questionnaire end time column in Table chart in VoC Visual;
- UI improvements for the Quarantines page in VoC Feedback;
- General UI improvements.
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
- Improvement: Great changes start with small steps. Experience the new step forward to the refined new customer experience with WeAreSandSIV+!.
- [VOC-6561] Fixed: User Groups were reset after updating user profile in SSO.
- [VOC-5876] New: a special page for generating a questionnaire for a specific customer was implemented and is available at
- [VOC-6492] New: "Delay (in seconds)" option is available in case "Show to the user who is trying to leave the page" is on, in order to modify the delay for DIGI Runner to trigger a pop-up.
- [VOC-6518] Improvement: Yes/No question for SMS Channel now fully accepts Cyrillic (Macedonian, Bulgarian, Slovenian, Russian, Croatian), Latin (English, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Polish, French, Dutch, Deutch) and Arabic expressions.
- [VOC-6533] Improvement: "Show to the user who is trying to leave the page" now checks all cursor movement directions.
- [VOC-6549] Improvement: "Error." prefix has been removed from the text of an error message.
- [VOC-6552] Improvement: It is not necessary to perform
/activateAPI request for a DIGI questionnaire.
- [VOC-6559] Improvement: Global Settings -> Quarantines page received multiple look&feel updates.
- [VOC-6517] Fixed: Configurable values dropdown didn't open in Firefox browser.
- [VOC-6557] Fixed: Configurable values menu was shown despite it contained no entries.
- [VOC-6573] Fixed: DIGI pop-up was optimized for touchscreens in Firefox.
- [VOC-6575] Fixed: "Start from 0" option in Configurable values menu showed 0 instead of Yes/No for the correspondent question in SMS Channel.
- [VOC-6600] Fixed: "Minimum number of choices" option was shown in Configurable values field for SMS Channel.
- [VOC-6601] Fixed: Question type and Configurable values aren't displayed for a question that was opened for editing in a new tab.
- [VOC-6666] Fixed: Questionnaires in terminated state appeared with no END DATE set.
- [VOC-6753] Fixed: STOP keyword in SMS Channel didn't terminate and blacklist customer.
- [VOC-6280] Improvement: From now it is possible to perform an export from Store using an appropriate
- [VOC-6448] Fixed: A user without access to VoC Classify wasn't able to view Surveys page in VoC Store.
- [VOC-6509] Fixed: VoC Store CSV parser didn't handle field delimiter inside quoted field properly.
- [VOC-6526] Fixed: Proper error messages were added for a VoC Store uploads.
- [VOC-6527] Fixed: VoC Store Export failed for huge data sources.
- [VOC-6565] Fixed: "Delete" switch has been removed from Upload&Virtual Source delete confirmation dialog.
- [VOC-6587] Fixed: Deleting Upload didn't automatically delete Virtual Source and Recoded Variable based on it.
- [VOC-6482] Fixed: Synonym and Stop Word dictionaries were case-sensitive.
- [VOC-6576] Fixed: Lemmata to include/exclude options were case sensitive.
- [VOC-6428] New: Decimal numbers in Table chart now could be rounded up using "Round up decimals" switch in gadget's settings.
- [VOC-6547] Improvement: Option to create Legacy Charts has been removed from the Add Gadget menu, therefore a Super Chart will be created by default from now.
- [VOC-6590] Improvement: Removed the limit of the number of columns to be displayed within a Table Chart.
- [VOC-6606] Improvement: Super Gadget Metadata filter was optimized for Table Chart to work correctly.
- [VOC-6742] Improvement: A new "Show full date" is available in Advanced settings for Table Chart with "Just Show" math function.
- [VOC-6457] Fixed: Percentage mark was removed for NPS Score.
- [VOC-6497] Fixed: Drill-down Chart displayed "No data" in case Parent Chart was built upon Word Cloud.
- [VOC-6498] Fixed: "Questionnaire" column was available in Dashboard Filter.
- [VOC-6522] Fixed: Edit Security functionality didn't work correctly.
- [VOC-6550] Fixed: Updating Dashboard filter resulted in wrong legends order on Charts.
- [VOC-6554] Fixed: First metadata column in the list of available attributes was ignored when selected in Group by field.
- [VOC-6562] Fixed: In case Recoded Variable used in Super Gadget was changed or deleted, an appropriate message will be displayed.
- [VOC-6564] Fixed: NPS dots in Line Chart displayed all answers instead of their count summary.
- [VOC-6577] Fixed: In case Recoded Variable contained "$" character in label, "Too many data in gadget" error was shown in Chart.
- [VOC-6586] Fixed: Segments in Stacked Bar Chart were not reordered along with Chart's legend.
- [VOC-6589] Fixed: No value segment wasn't changed after applying a Custom color set to it.
- [VOC-6644] Fixed: Super Gadget displayed "There are too many data in gadget" message in case terminated questionnaires with no End Date appeared in results.
- [VOC-6667] Fixed: Table chart displayed an error when switching between pages in case it had been built against a Virtual Source with continuously incoming data.
- [VOC-6790] Fixed: Super Gadget returned "No data" message in case it was built on a Recoded Variable that used unapplied Classification Result column.