Release date: 11.07.2019
Highlights of the release
Here is a short-list of key features prepared for the 10.14.0 release:
- Question flow functionality for DIGI Channel surveys;
- Possibility to aggregate several Virtual Sources within a new one;
- Export from Virtual Sources functionality;
- Possibility to duplicate questions within a survey;
- Possibility to remove unwanted ethalon files in VoC Classify;
- Enriched Dashboard Scheduler functionality: more flexibility in sending frequency settings and a possibility to add several recipients.
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
- [VOC-6809 ] New: Question flow functionality for DIGI Channel surveys;
- [VOC-6991] New: Improvement: An option to copy questions within a survey was added.
- [VOC-6648] Improvement: Feedback -> Customers page got an improved look & feel;
- [VOC-7007] Improvement: REST API pagination performance with high values of page variable was improved;
- [VOC-7058] Improvement: Addresses, hashed in the scope of GDPR data cleaned, won't be imported to VoC Feedback;
- [VOC-7101 ] Improvement: creation_range parameter was added to the /transactional-data-value API endpoint;
- [VOC-7138] Improvement: "All" and "Previous month" period options from Export Schedules were removed;
- [VOC-7165] Improvement: HTML tags can be used in DIGI channel Language Specific settings.
- [VOC-7034] Fixed: On some VoC Feedback pages, Partial questionnaire were displayed as "Aborted";
- [VOC-7070] Fixed: When two (or more) questionnaires with the same CUSTOMER_ID and LANGUAGE values have been created in the same survey, it was impossible to delete all such questionnaires;
- [VOC-7093] Fixed: For a certain scenario, VoC ACT tickets weren't created out of Alert Emails;
- [VOC-7101] Fixed: Sort option didn't work properly for the /question_choice API endpoint;
- [VOC-7174] Fixed: "Required" asterisk wasn't always placed at the end of the question line in DIGI Channel;
- [VOC-7191] Fixed: For some specific cases, Case Alert wasn't triggered for SMS channel questionnaires.
- [VOC-6938] Improvement: It is possible to make an export from a Virtual Source;
- [VOC-6889] Improvement: Several Virtual Sources can be aggregated in another Virtual Source;
- [VOC-7091] Improvement: Uploads can be shared in the scope of "sharing model";
- [VOC-7053] Improvement: Recoded Variables can be searched by their source;
- [VOC-7189] Improvement: Recoded Variables received better form validation.
- [VOC-7096] Fixed: Uploads' columns from VoC Store exports weren't ordered.
- [VOC-6926] Improvement: Ethalon files can be deleted now from the Uploads List menu.
- [VOC-7173] Fixed: Text case that didn't achieve the classification threshold was displayed as ??? value.
- [VOC-7187] New: Data replication to Legacy charts was turned off.
- [VOC-5944] Improvement: Several email recipients can be added to the Scheduler in VoC Visual;
- [VOC-6610] Improvement: If a user doesn't have any own dashboards, a shared dashboard is opened by default.
- [VOC-6654] Improvement: Users with "Allowed to view" access to a dashboard now allowed to use "Send to email" functionality.
- [VOC-6784] Fixed: It was impossible to select "No value" option in Metadata filter for surveys;
- [VOC-6889] Fixed: In case a metadata column contained more than 300 unique options, values from the previously selected metadata column was displayed in Metadata filter;
- [VOC-7029] Fixed: For a certain scenario, gadget settings was closed when a column was chosen in Second Group By option in Firefox;
- [VOC-7067] Fixed: In some cases, the number of columns to be visualized was counted incorrectly, which resulted in "Gadget with your setting has more than 300 unique combinations..." message;
- [VOC-7073] Fixed: Incorrect date period has been set in Relative period filter;
- [VOC-7081] Fixed: "There are too many data..." message appeared when a gadget was built against a Virtual Source based on a survey with a huge amount of data;
- [VOC-7085] Fixed: HEX color values set in uppercase in Segment's Color picker weren't saved;
- [VOC-7086] Fixed: In some cases, gadget failed with "Please wait until cache rebuilds, or change your facts" message;
- [VOC-7163] Fixed: In some cases, no data returned when a Period filter was applied to a gadget;
- [VOC-7165] Fixed: It was impossible to manually enter metadata value in Metadata filter in case there were more than 300 unique metadata options in a column;
- [VOC-7219] Fixed: Date filter worked incorrectly with "Whole day" and "Yesterday" period options.