Release date: 25.07.2019
Highlights of the release
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
- [VOC-6981] Improvement: When copying a survey, its question flow gets also copied to a new survey.
- [VOC-7249] Fixed: In case Question flow was configured against a deleted question, it was impossible to visualize its settings.
- [VOC-7252] Fixed: Old page "Customers" was displayed instead of the new one.
- [VOC-7254] Fixed: It was impossible to choose Start and End Date for export from the "Add to Queue" modal window.
- [VOC-7262] Fixed: When an Open question was deleted, questionnaires related to it were deleted as well.
- [VOC-7270] Fixed: When saving a question flow with 0 as condition value, Question Flow settings appeared corrupted.
- [VOC-7274] Fixed: Question flows, created prior to the 10.14.0 release, weren't displayed on Survey Questions page.
- [VOC-7295] Fixed: Attempt to delete a corrupted question flow resulted in 400 HTTP response code (Bad request).
- [VOC-7320] Fixed: Questions list page was continuously reloaded if accessed by a user without access to VoC Classify.
- [VOC-7328] Fixed: It was impossible to proceed to the second question in IVR channel survey.
- [VOC-7165] Fixed: It was impossible to manually type in a column's value in Dashboard Filter for columns that have more than 300 unique values.
- [VOC-7218] Fixed: Spinner in Dashboard Filter was rotating continuously in case invalid date had been set in Period Filter.
- [VOC-7237] Fixed: QueryLabel for sources from child instances appeared in Corporate Hub.
- [VOC-7244] Fixed: for a certain scenario, Stacked Bar chart built against a Virtual Source and grouped by a Recoded Variable, failed to be built.
- [VOC-7261] Fixed: For a certain scenario, charts' legends were repeated.
- [VOC-7267] Fixed: Number of unique combinations was counted incorrectly which resulted in "Gadget with your settings has more than 300 unique combinations..." message.
- [VOC-7273] Fixed: "Gadget with your settings has more than 300 unique combinations..." message displayed an incorrect number of values allowed to be visualized.
- [VOC-7292] Fixed: Markup of "Gadget with your settings has more than ..." appeared corrupted in different gadgets.
- [VOC-7305] Fixed: It was possible to share a dashboard from a child instance with a user from a corporate instance.