Release date: 29.08.2019
Highlights of the release
- Possibility to select custom [DATE] column to filter questionnaires in VoC Visual;
- Possibility to select [DATE] columns in Virtual Sources;
- Significant visual redesign of VoC Feeback;
- Ability to whitelist questionnaires in DIGI channel by Customer ID;
- VoC Feedback to VoC ACT API integration;
- Complete removal of Legacy charts from VoC Visual.
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
- [VOC-6946] New: A possibility to whitelist customers by their Customer ID for DIGI channel surveys is introduced.
- [VOC-5383] Improvement: "popup_preview" prefix is specified on the Customers tab of DIGI channel survey for questionnaires created by "Demo" button.
- [VOC-6980] Improvement: DTMF timeout between digit inputs can be configured in Survey Settings of IVR Channel surveys.
- [VOC-7361] Improvement: The "Don't know" option in Scalable questions were removed.
- [VOC-7377] Improvement: All VoC Feedback pages and tabs received new look & feel.
- [VOC-7477] Improvement: And/Or switch in Question flow was replaced with a drop-down menu.
- [VOC-7210] Fixed: STOP word functionality of SMS channel worked improperly when a STOP word was in Cyrillic.
- [VOC-7336] Fixed: It was impossible to create a question flow with 0 as a value and
<=as condition operators.
- [VOC-7368] Fixed: For a certain scenario, DIGI pop-op wasn't displayed in full device width on mobile.
- [VOC-7416] Fixed: When switching between Creation and Response filtering on Survey Statistics tab, the returned numbers were the same.
- [VOC-7504] Fixed: In case no channels had been activated in a survey, all existing questionnaires were displayed in Customer tab.
- [VOC-7508] Fixed: Trigger settings "Show to the user who is trying to leave the page" wasn't saved with value "No".
- [VOC-5997] Improvement: It is now possible to select columns of [DATE] type in Virtual Sources.
- [VOC-7364] Improvement: VoC Store Exports now support a possibility to choose a delimiter of the resulting export file.
- [VOC-6331] Fixed: 0 (zero) wasn't recognized as a valid column title in Virtual Sources.
- [VOC-7059] Fixed: Recoded Variables appeared corrupted if Classifier it was referring to, had been changed.
- [VOC-7359] Fixed: Recoded Variable wasn't deleted from Recoded Variables list and Virtual Source wasn't deleted from Select Data field in Gadget after the Upload they had been built against, was deleted.
- [VOC-7414] Fixed: VoC Store Exports exported "0" value as "null".
- [VOC-7115] Fixed: In certain rare cases, Query deletion resulted in 500 error message.
- [VOC-6975] New: It is now possible to select a custom [DATE] column in VoC Visual to filter questionnaires by.
- [VOC-6995] New: A new switch "Long labels", which displays chart's legend completely was added to gadgets' Advanced Settings.
- [VOC-6519] Improvement: Dashboard owner name is displayed only on mouse hover on the dashboard's title.
- [VOC-7143] Improvement: Black outline has been removed from Bubble Chart's bubbles.
- [VOC-7298] Improvement: Legacy gadgets have been removed completely from VoC Visual dashboards.
- [VOC-7157] Fixed: Date filter wasn't adapted when switching between Relative to Absolute filter.
- [VOC-7217] Fixed: Dates in "Date picker" and "Date input" didn't correspond.
- [VOC-7247] Fixed: <Own Email> and <Own Group> functionality didn't work in corporate hub.
- [VOC-7459] Fixed: <Own Email> and <Own Group> filters were applied incorrectly in gadgets' and dashboard metadata filters.
- [VOC-7460] Fixed: "Something went wrong" message was returned in charts for users with all visibility settings turned off.
- [VOC-7507] Fixed: Gadgets' cache wasn't invalidated when switching between states to be displayed.
Article is closed for comments.