Release date: 26.09.2019
Highlights of the release
- Improved VoC Feedback importer performance;
- New VoC Feedback API endpoints for import file upload, initiating an import, downloading Original, Result, and Error Log files, and checking import's state;
- Possibility to select [DATE] column to be used for the exported period in VoC Store exports;
- An ability to visualize [DATE] columns with Just Show math function in Table Chart;
- Improved Search fields across all VoC Hub applications.
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
- [VOC-7535] Improvement: Improved Search fields across all VoC Hub applications.
- [VOC-7177] Improvement: Improved import process performance.
- [VOC-7562] Improvement: Column labels were added to the "Fields" menu in VoC ACT section of Common Settings.
- [VOC-7532] Fixed: For certain conditions, whitelist in DIGI channel didn't work.
- [VOC-7561] Fixed: CTRL + F hotkeys didn't work in Preview HTML.
- [VOC-7617] Fixed: Search bar in Customers tab for DIGI Channel surveys didn't search for questionnaires External ID.
- [VOC-7620] Fixed: Questions' titles with long names and answer values corrupted the Questions Statistics tab layout.
- [VOC-7456] Improvement: Possibility to select [DATE] column to be used for the exported period in VoC Store exports
- [VOC-7302] Fixed: In certain cases Question ID or Question External ID was displayed instead of its name.
- [VOC-7557] Fixed: Only one dashboard was sent out when Scheduler had been set for several dashboards with similar names.
- [VOC-7611] Fixed: Applied metadata filter caused "There are too many data.." message in the gadget in case when [<, >, <=, >=] condition operators for "No value" were used.
- [VOC-7623] Fixed: Gadget showed an incorrect message after the column used in metadata filter had been removed.