Release date: 28.11.2019
Highlights of the release
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
- [VOC-7906] New: It is now possible to use VoC Feedback Import for DIGI Channel in order to invite customers.
- [VOC-7890] Fixed: Export results -> Summary statistics filtered by Response date displayed questionnaires in non-final states.
- [VOC-7895] Fixed: Case Alerts based on numeric Configurable question would have been triggered by the first number only, which resulted in incorrect work with two-digit numbers.
- [VOC-7909] Fixed: It was possible to import a customer with CUSTOMER_ID value being empty.
- [VOC-7911] Fixed: Survey Settings -> Invitation Settings field for SMS channel lacked any options to choose.
- [VOC-7884] Fixed: Group by Month was sorting incorrectly.
- [VOC-7891] Fixed: "Own groups" filter set for on the dashboard level resulted in "There are too many data.." error in gadgets.
- [VOC-7893] Fixed: Charts based on META columns with numerics inside, displayed "No data" on their Drill-down dashboards.
- [VOC-7900] Fixed: Dashboard owner wasn't shown in case his/her username contained more than 30 characters.
- [VOC-7921] Fixed: Dashboard Schedule "To:" field had a limit of 256 characters, which prevented from including more than several email addresses to the list.
- [VOC-7907] Fixed: CUSTOMER_ID values with hyphens were displayed without it in VoC ACT "User" and "Email" fields.