Release date: 20.03.2020
Highlights of the release
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
- [VOC-8039] Fixed: If a customer unsubscribed after completing a survey, the relevant questionnaire changed its state from completed to terminated.
- [VOC-8147] Fixed: Sender ID wasn't displayed in Survey Settings if phone number didn't contain a plus sign.
- [VOC-8229] Fixed: After removing the last condition in Case Alert, the "cog" icon against the name of that Case Alert didn't change its color.
- [VOC-8237] Fixed: After removing condition based on a metadata column from a question flow, the next condition's value became corrupted.
- [VOC-8246] Fixed: Question flow in WEB channel worked incorrectly when SKIP flow type was chosen and joined with AND operator.
- [VOC-8274] Fixed: Question flow with SKIP action type in WEB channel worked incorrectly in case there was more than 1 condition in the flow.
- [VOC-8290] FIxed: In case a questionnaire was completed by hitting Survey Redirect question, it wasn't replicated from VoC Feedback.
- [VOC-7868] Fixed: In certain cases, German lemmatizer worked incorrectly.
- [VOC-7986] Fixed: In case there wasn't whitespace between words, text case was lemmatized incorrectly.
- [VOC-8268] Fixed: In some cases, "0" wasn't displayed in the list of query attributes.
- [VOC-8228] Fixed: For a certain scenario, some text cases had different classification results when applying them to classifiers or uploading them for classification.
- [VOC-8148] Fixed: In Table chart, manual sorting for columns that contained DATE values worked incorrectly.