Release date: 13.09.2020
Highlights of the release
- A new way to invite and receive customers' responses in SMS channel via various messaging services (WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.);
- Survey templates for DIGI channel surveys;
- An additional option of conducting DIGI channel surveys - DIGI Chat Mode.
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
- [VOC-8810] Improvement: Minor visual improvements across the UI.
- [VOC-8895] New: New template for SSO on-boarding email.
- [VOC-6944] New: The new option of conducting DIGI channel surveys for DIGI step-by-step surveys.
- [VOC-7897] New: Survey templates for DIGI channel surveys.
- [VOC-8574] New: A new way to invite and receive customers' responses in SMS channel via various messaging services (WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.).
- [VOC-2162] Improvement: From now on in surveys with "Send first question" option activated, the questionnaires will become Started only after a valid response from the customer is received (earlier the questionnaire would become Started immediately after invitation).
- [VOC-4068] Improvement: From now on, the questionnaire expiration is based on the Invite Time of the questionnaire instead of being based on the Creation Date.
- [VOC-7621] Improvement: Narrowed the delay for questionnaire deletion.
- [VOC-7657] Improvement: Added original file's line number to the Error Log file.
- [VOC-8283] Improvement: Added sorting to the /question endpoint.
- [VOC-8716] Improvement: "Generic" Exporter is removed from VoC Feedback UI.
- [VOC-8225] Fixed: Original response was transferred instead of the validated one in the scope of the VoC Feedback->VoC ACT integration.
- [VOC-8260] Fixed: In some cases, the questionnaires were replicated incorrectly.
- [VOC-8373] Fixed: In certain cases, DIGI channel questionnaires didn't contain the Start Date value.
- [VOC-8526] Fixed: After copying a survey with a static survey link enabled, the new survey contained the same static survey link.
- [VOC-8648] Fixed: Imports got stuck in In Progress state if the original file contained an empty row.
- [VOC-8665] Fixed: Small adjustments to the quarantine logic for WEB-to-DIGI surveys.
- [VOC-8807] Fixed: Allowed using comma (,) inside metadata values for DIGI static links.
- [VOC-8899] Fixed: Case alerts weren't triggered correctly if the metadata placeholders have been used in the email template.
- [VOC-8934] Fixed: In some cases, the duplicate SMS messages were sent to the customers.
- [VOC-8389] Improvement: General Virtual Sources performance improvement.
- [VOC-8696] Improvement: The time range for Export via API from VoC Store is now can be utilized with
YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM-SSdate format.
- [VOC-8394] Fixed: Newly created recoded variable wasn't displayed in VoC Visual metadata filters.
- [VOC-8199] New: Now It is possible to improve the accuracy of the Classifier.
- [VOC-8695] New: It became possible to export Etalon classification from VoC Classify.
- [VOC-8694] Improvement: General improvement of exporting training cases from VoC Classify.
- [VOC-8712] Fixed: Inconsistent capitalization in classifier - category names.
- [VOC-8780] Improvement: Added manual bar sorting in Bar chart.
- [VOC-8611] Improvement: Changed week start from Sunday to Monday for gadgets grouped by Week.
- [VOC-8769] Improvement: Bubble chart visualization improvements.
- [VOC-8806] Improvement: Ticks visualization improvement in VoC Visual.
- [VOC-7242] Fixed: It was impossible to use Math operators for NPS/Numeric Recoded Variables in metadata filters.
- [VOC-8158] Fixed: Characters' accents contained in a dashboard's title weren't displayed properly in dashboards sent via Dashboard Schedule.
- [VOC-8562] Fixed: In some cases, the select data column became blank during gadget re-configuration.
- [VOC-8789] Fixed: After a gadget with a drill-down was deleted, schedules created for its drill-down dashboards weren't deleted.
- [VOC-8800] Fixed: In some cases "Send to email" tool sent emails without PDF files.