Release date: 01.04.2021
Highlights of the release
- A completely new and redesigned Quarantines feature with new action types and conditions;
- Enriched VoC Store Exports with a list of lemmata of the source's text columns;
- A new, more convenient interface for editing survey questions;
- Survey specific Timeslots for sending out invites;
- A possibility to join DIGI channel triggers with AND or OR conditions;
- Improved logic of creating DIGI channel questionnaires in a full-screen mode;
- New possibility to select several columns in VoC Visual gadgets with Math function applied.
- Various bug-fixes across all VoC Hub applications.
- [VOC-9639] Fixed: "Help" button in a Hub main menu works properly now.
- [VOC-9512] New: WYSIWYG editor tools have been added to Invitation, Reminder and Alert email template viewer in Global settings.
- [VOC-9545] New: Sorting by "Blocked by survey" has been added to Quarantines settings.
- [VOC-9047] New: Quarantines advanced logic has been added.
- [VOC-9009] New: OR/AND switch for DIGI popup conditional triggers has been added.
- [VOC-9375] New: Now, Date/Time frame slots can be configured not only on per unit but per survey as well.
- [VOC-9341] New: A possibility to create META-based rules in Quarantines settings has been added.
- [VOC-9433] Improvement: Survey questions list and edit tab have been united to display on the same page.
- [VOC-6570] Improvement: Now, Case Alerts for partial questionnaires can be optionally disabled.
- [VOC-9595] Improvement: In SMS channel, only the last answer for the same question will be saved.
- [VOC-9669] Improvement: A validation for SMS channel custom events has been added.
- [VOC-9000] Improvement: A questionnaire creation logic in DIGI channel via static link has been refined.
- [VOC-9710] Fixed: The problem with updating "Days since last completion" in quarantines settings has been eliminated.
- [VOC-9555] Fixed: Now, the Time slots are being displayed properly not depending on a browser zoom scale
- [VOC-9606] Fixed: Now, in HTML editor, CSS rules are not being recognized as old placeholders.
- [VOC-9737] Fixed: In SMS channel, the problem with question flow if a reply to a Scalable question contains a space has been eliminated.
- [VOC-9645] Fixed: After saving custom events, the green "Save" button will be disappearing.
- [VOC-9681] Fixed: "Customer ID is quarantined..." import error message text has been corrected.
- [VOC-8074] New: Now new Mine queries can be used as filters for VoC Store export.
- [VOC-9560] Improvement: The "Record_id" column in a Virtual Source export file is refined.
- [VOC-9557] Improvement: Store / Uploads page user interface has been refined.
- [VOC-9572] Improvement: Virtual Source creation popup window has been moved to a separate page.
- [VOC-9518] Fixed: Now, the value "$" won't cause an error if added to a Virtual source META column.
- [VOC-9603] Fixed: Now, long labels in Recoded variables edit window can been seen on mouse hover.
- [VOC-9475] Fixed: Now, an exported file from Store/Mine can be uploaded to Store again.
- [VOC-9498] Fixed: Classification discrepancy when using the same training file on different hubs has been eliminated.
- [VOC-9695] Improvement: VoC Mine query building has been optimized to work with a higher load.
- [VOC-9594] Improvement: Column title "Synonym" has been changed to "Lemmas" on the Dictionaries page.
- [VOC-9665] Fixed: The error appearing after converting a query multiple times has been eliminated.
- [VOC-9582] Fixed: In a query filter creation tab, answers range have been corrected.
- [VOC-9717] Fixed: Dictionaries with identical titles can now be converted without an error.
- [VOC-9500] Fixed: A scrollbar has been added to a query sharing info popup allowing to view all its users.
- [VOC-6925] Improvement: Allow to select several columns with Math functions applied
- [VOC-9561] Fixed: Now, Word cloud works properly with long words.
- [VOC-9696] Fixed: Now, Stacked bar chart will visualise NPS Score metric only if all columns are NPS segments.
- [VOC-9690] Fixed: Math functions applied to NUMERIC/NPS questions work properly now.
- [VOC-9241] Fixed: A copied dashboard is now available in dashboards drop-down list.
- [VOC-9706] Fixed: A "Group by" is now required to visualize "NPS_SEGMENT" column with Line chart.