Release date: 26.08.2021
Highlights of the release
- The possibility to include the classification results inside Case Alerts / VOC ACT tickets;
- The Test Mode for the DIGI channel, which allows previewing the DIGI pop-up on the websites;
- The verify accuracy feature in Classifiers now has a more detailed statistics page;
- The preview button for DIGI themes;
- The Custom exporters in VOC FEEDBACK now will also include Lemmatas, Classification results, or Recoded Variables same as the default type export (if enabled);
- Now if the error occurs during the export from VOC MINE, the detailed report with the explanation of the error can be downloaded.
Fixes and improvements
- [VOC-9908] Improvement: The left margins were added to the VoC ACT iframe
- [VOC-10145] New: A new ability to supplement the custom exporter type with additional VoC Store data columns (classification results, lemmas, virtual columns)
- [VOC-10188] Fixed: Now a selected Classifier in VOC ACT fields displayed as selected on FE part if user change tab a few times
- [VOC-10134] Fixed: Now it's possible to send a direct invitation from the survey list page if the web channel is inactive
- [VOC-9902] New: Now there is a possibility to test the DIGI survey popup on production websites with hotkeys. ("Channel Specific" settings)
- [VOC-10026] New: Now the wrongly configured gateways are marked with the label "wrongly configured" yet they can't be selected.
- [VOC-10178] Fixed: Now the questionnaires in the "Invite In Progress" are included in the "Imported" counter inside the Survey Statistics
- [VOC-10131] Fixed: Now there is a default value for "DIGI URL survey hostname"
- [VOC-10141] New: The human-readable messages to DIGI ended questionnaire can be added via "Landing page" fields from the WEB channel (requires hotfix)
- [VOC-9751] New: Possibility to add "Classifier Result" in VoC ACT fields
- [VOC-10123] New: Now there is a warning note above DIGI runner "Embed snippet"
- [VOC-10007] New: Now there is a preview button "Demo" on the "DIGI Themes" page
- [VOC-10111] Fixed: Now when the user deletes existing External ID and press save and then open it again, deleted External ID doesn't appear
- [VOC-10172] Fixed: Now it's possible to configure the question flow condition for "Parent Main question" that will be based on the answer to the nested question (Nested question 1 or Nested question 2)
- [VOC-10004] Fixed: Now quarantine criteria name in default quarantine changes if the user changes the survey name
- [VOC-10152] Fixed: Now question flow in the DIGI channel works correctly if the survey is StepByStep == "No"
- [VOC-9506] New: Enhancement to Classification Accuracy measurement interface (Accuracy, Precision, Recall, Specificity, F1 Score)
- [VOC-10198] Fixed: The Percent column was removed from the single label of the matrix, and now it matches the matrices shown for the multi-label check.
- [VOC-10173] Fixed: Error when etalon file includes not all categories that classifier has
- [VOC-9970] Fixed: It is possible to upload CSV files with empty headers
- [VOC-10171] Fixed: Used only first uploaded file when verifying accuracy with multitopic
- [VOC-10169] Fixed: Uploads with pre-classified type are shown on the verification page
- [VOC-10166] Fixed: Now "classifiers" displays the correct percentage of accuracy-sum is less or equal to 100%
- [VOC-10165] Improvement: Labels in the accuracy table are centered
- [VOC-10162] Fixed: Now uploads without title are automatically named "not specified" instead of "null"
- [VOC-10063] Fixed: Now Lemma which is used in the dictionary isn't returned as an independent lemma in the Chart tab.
- [VOC-10153] Fixed: The chart successfully built if it based on VS that has a DATE column with a null value and chart grouped by this column
- [VOC-9838] Fixed: A tooltip name in queries dictionary was changed from "query" to "dictionary"
- [VOC-9990] New: An error message information in Mine v2 was improved and now the area for notification manager messages is wider. Also, users will be informed about failed export via the notification manager window.
- [VOC-9991] New: In MINE v2 the default lemma filter condition was changed from AND to OR (Text to exclude, text to include, filter by attribute, the advanced query still use “AND” as default condition)
- [VOC-9937] Fixed: Pagination issue when applying filter "text to include"
- [VOC-10067] Fixed: Multiple dictionaries in Queries do not work correctly.
- [VOC-10149] Fixed: Now gadget displays only "No value" when you set metadata filter as column == No value instead of "No data"
Please sign in to leave a comment.