Release date: 26.05.2022
Highlights of the release
- Possibility to add some external analytic tools to DIGI surveys that run in full screen (separate tab). In the current implementation, clients can’t add anything to our survey and can’t use external tools to collect some valuable information.
- Allow the creation of query labels with the same title (query_name), and the same "user_id" but with different languages.
- New callback for DIGI runner 'SentAnswerCallback' that brings the possibility to collect answers in real-time and work with them in third-party tools.
Fixes and improvements
- [VOC-10918] New: Possibility to embed analytic related scripts into a fullscreen mode in DIGI
- [VOC-10920] New: "SentAnswerCallback" function in digi_runner that sends to subscriber responses provided by clients
- [VOC-10905] Improvement: Toggle columns in Custom exporter should keep certain ordering: Recoded variables, NPS segments, Classifiers, Lemmatas, Query labels.
- [VOC-8099] Improvement: Allow choosing day for "last 7 days" option in Export Schedule.
- [VOC-10900] Improvement: Change default exporter from legacy to New Exporter in Export
- [VOC-10887] Fixed: "Save" button for Quarantine rules in Global Settings is inactive
- [VOC-10957] Fixed: Already existing answers in Scalable question of SMS/DIGI channel are not removed after editing the range of values in the question
- [VOC-10753] New: Multi-language query labels
- [VOC-10527] Improvement: Allow to search and filter by lemmas (Recoded Variables, QueriesV2) - "[TEXT] equal any lemmas"
- [VOC-10518] Improvement: Show some small indicators next to each classification model in the "List classifiers" if it's a Legacy, Optimized, or Custom type. Eg. L for Legacy, O for Optimized, and C for Custom