Release date: 11.05.2023
Key feature: Advanced Unsubscribe Logic
When enabled, the new unsubscribe logic allows you to configure and conduct a survey to the unsubscribing individual. The feature gives an opportunity to ask the customer questions before unsubscribing.
- [VOC-11753] Fixed the difference in time stamps for Legacy Exporter vs New exporter, Store Export, Dashboards
- [VOC-11831] Its now possible to add answers to Configurable question in the IVR channel
- [VOC-11012] Added possibility to search by Import ID (specific number)
- [VOC-11161] Added possibility to send Reminders manually via button in Customers page. The feature requires Support SSO role.
- [VOC-11212] Copying the survey now copies quarantine rules as well
- [VOC-11233] Import page now shows multiple Survey IDs in "Survey ID" column
- [VOC-11292] New Feedback export type "Default (Emulate Default Legacy exporter)" can be selected in the export type dropdown.
- [VOC-11350] Added "Invited" state to new "Default Exporter"
- [VOC-11694] Added questions flow "close survey screen and terminate" in DIGI
- [VOC-11870] The "Maximum invitations to send in 1 day per survey" setting now covers the time zone.
- [VOC-11782] If a DIGI survey is witched to Stopped state, active questionnaires will now be Terminated after providing next answer.
- [VOC-11205] New toggle "Show disabled exports" that hides exports for deleted surveys
- [VOC-11307] Added Filter for questionnaires substates in Customers page
- [VOC-11397] New date format for New Exporters Y-m-d, TH:i:sP which resolves into "yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss+00:00"
- [VOC-11735] IE 11 - Its now possible to re-choose an answer when going to the previous question/starting again in a DIGI survey.
- [VOC-11823] Added pop up for survey state changing
- [VOC-11357] Scalable answers in DIGI now save chosen option, avoiding the need to reselect again when going back in the survey.
- [VOC-11367] New warning message on configuration change within scalable questions in DIGI
- [VOC-10996] New search field in DIGI Themes allows you to find templates by name.
- [VOC-11085] "Skip this question" question flow can be enabled in conjunction with StepByStep=No in DIGI
- [VOC-11433] DIGI Themes can now be sorted by existing columns like "Creation"
- [VOC-11690] Blacklisted DIGI users are now visible in UI of Feedback - Customers
- [VOC-11828] Added possibility to use placeholders in Configurable options names in DIGI
- [VOC-11829] Search in Import allows you to search by Survey ID
- [VOC-10999] Survey source in Virtual Sources now can be found by Survey ID
- [VOC-11045] New Upload button "Truncate Upload" which can clear all data between selected date range but save the names of the columns
- [VOC-11151] Added Additional Info pop up to Virtual Sources where we can find various info
- [VOC-11153] Added Additional Info pop up to Uploads where we can find various info
- [VOC-11613] Buttons next to Uploads are now covered by three-dot button