Customer Journey is a graphical representation of customer's interactions and relationships with organization. By plotting customer's experience landscape, you can grasp what are the key opportunities to keep these relationships under control and react accordingly.
CJV is available in VoC Hub starting from 9.5.0 version.
Customer Journey can be found on the left side of the screen. To go to the CJV page, just select Customer Journey from the list under feedback block:
Customer Journey concepts
Each Customer Journey is a flow of customer's interactions with your company.
Each Customer Journey consists of Touchpoints. A Touchpoint is the point of interaction of the customer with your business.
Each Touchpoint consists of one or more Surveys. When a Touchpoint happens on the business logic level within your company, you might want to send a Survey to examine specifics on the customer's interaction (e.g. satisfaction, speed, kindness of the representative, etc).
Each Touchpoint can be tied to a VoC Visual dashboard which visualizes the Survey results for this Touchpoint. This allows to quickly glance over the important information about interactions of your customers within a specific Touchpoint.
Customer Journey setup
Once you are on the Customer Journey page, you should be greeted with the following:
"Default Customer Journey" is created by default and consists of a single "Unassigned" Touchpoint where all your Surveys reside.
To create a new Customer Journey, follow these simple steps:
1. Click the Edit button next to Customer Journey list:
This will open a Customer Journey management window:
2. Click the Add Customer Journey button on the left side of the window:
A new item called Add Customer Journey will appear in the bottom of the Customer Journey management window:
3. Type your Journey name into the box and click the check-mark button:
Your Customer Journey should now appear in the Customer Journey list:
Adding Touchpoints to Customer Journey
Customer Journeys consist of one or more Touchpoints which, in turn, include one or more Surveys themselves.
In order to add a Touchpoint to an existing Customer Journey, follow these simple steps:
1. Select your Customer Journey from the drop-down list of Customer Journeys:
2. Click the Add Touchpoint button on the page to add a new Touchpoint:
3. Type the name of your Touchpoint, select the Customer Journey you want to add the Touchpoint to and paste the dashboard link (optional, you can always add or change the dashboard link later). Then click the Add button:
Congratulations! You've successfully added a Touchpoint to your Customer Journey. Repeat these steps for each Touchpoint you want to add to your Customer Journey.
Adding Surveys to Touchpoint
Each Touchpoint should include at least one Survey to make sense in terms of Customer Journey.
In order to add required Surveys to your Touchpoint, please follow these simple steps:
1. Click the Assign Surveys button next to the name of the Touchpoint:
2. A new dialog window should pop up. Type the name of the Survey you want to add. If you want to add more Surveys, just click the Select Surveys drop-down again and type the name of other Survey or Surveys you want to add. Click Save once you've added all required Surveys:
3. Check the Customer Journey page to see if the Survey is present in the Touchpoint you've added it to:
Customer Journey example
Here's an example of Customer Journey you can create using the CJV page:
Numbers in circles show the total amount of Surveys in a specific state. Hover your mouse cursor over each circle to see which status it describes.