Here is the list of States and Substates you may see on the survey and the explanation for each of them.
- Created - this state means that the record inside the import file was correctly imported and passed quarantine, blacklist, and duplication checks.
- Invite in progress - this state means that questionnaire was queued for the invitation.
- Invited - this state means that the invitation was sent to the customer and will remain in this state until expiration or further customer actions.
- Started - this state means that the customer has clicked on the link inside the invitation email. The questionnaire will remain Started until the customer finishes/terminates the survey.
- Not answered - state that can be found in IVR channel and shown in case there was no answer.
- Terminated - This state means that the survey was interrupted by the user or flow.
- Completed - This state means that the customer has answered all required questions and finished the survey.
- Expired - This state means that the questionnaire doesn't have any answers and was expired according to the expiration settings.
- Partial - This state means that the customer answered some of the questions, but didn't finish the survey.
- Invite not delivered - the invitation was not sent due to the error received from the server.
- Blacklisted - the recipient is currently in blacklist.
- Quarantined - the questionnaire fell under the quarantine rules selected on the survey.
- Retried - another try to receive a reply on the questionnaire (incorrect start_word or incorrect answer received and the system resends the sms to Client again).
- Alert in progress - intermediate state where the questionnaire was selected for the test of the case alert.
- Alerted - questionnaire was tested on the case alert.
- Alert triggered - questionnaire passed the test of the case alert.
- Reminder in progress - there is an amount of reminders set in the survey and not all reminders were sent yet.
- Delayed by quarantine - quarantine with action DELAY was applied for a certain period (the questionnaire invitation will be postponed and the estimated_invitation_time field will be set at the appropriate time in the future).
- Delayed by timeframe - the invitation questionnaire is postponed because the time slot is closed, the estimated_invitation_time will be moved "for later".
- Delayed by daily invitations limit - the same, but due to the fact that the available limit of invites per day (if configured) has expired.