Released in 11.14
Questionnaire's with the states "Blacklisted" and "Quarantined" can be saved and visualised in the platform (made available upon request).
According to the logic, you will be able to find them in the "Customers" tab, at the survey level, with other states that were visible before the 11.14.0 release.
- This update of the states gives an opportunity to collect and analyze states such as Blacklisted and Quarantined using the Dashboards, Exports, Virtual sources, and Mine. These new states are also available in the "Statistics" tab in your survey. (For example, in the Visual-> gadgets you will be able to configure the states you want to be shown in Chart specific settings, if the specific state is selected there; Once this option is activated, gadgets that are connected to virtual sources will immediately reflect the new states reporting. To prevent this we suggest to exclude the new states by using a global dashboard filter)
- This applies only to those questionnaires that undergo our standard invitation cycle (by mail/sms/ivr).
- Only Questionnaires that under normal conditions wouldn't need to be created will be present in Quarantined status. The "delay" rules are not involved here, because in this case, Questionnaires must still be created, despite the invitation is delayed.
- During the import process, the quarantined questionnaires will be shown in the "Customers" tab, but not in the "Error log file" like before.
- This option is activated on the instance level. Please contact your Customer Success manager to activate this option.
- Once this option is activated, gadgets they have connected to virtual sources. Then the new states will immediately show in reporting, unless they are added to a global dashboard filter. Also, the column "ERROR_MESSAGE" that contains the data about blacklisted and quarantined addressed will be present there.
- Please be aware that turning this option on will create a new ERROR_MESSAGE column to the datasources where you will see the information about quarantined and blacklisted addresses. If this option is globally activated but a survey doesn’t have any questionnaires with Blacklisted or Quarantined states, the ERROR_MESSAGE column won't appear.