In some cases, you need to download the whole list of blacklisted customers for your enterprise. It is quite simple to do that once you've completed a few easy steps.
Here's what you need for an export:
1. Visit Exporters List tab and click Add Exporter button
2. In the Add Exporter window make sure to select:
- Title: you are free to use any title. For example, "Blacklist"
- Unit: The unit which the blacklisted customers belong to
- File type: CSV or XML
- Delimiter: For example, semicolon (;)
- Export type: Blacklist
Other options are not applicable for Blacklist export type, therefore, are ignored.
3. Go to the Export Results page and select any survey. Due to the nature of this specific exporter, it doesn't matter which survey you will choose, as this exporter always exports full blacklist.
4. Then click Export and choose the "Blacklist" exporter from the list.
5. Click Add and then go to the Export Queue. Wait for the export to be processed.
Now you should have a file that contains a full list of customers currently in the blacklist.